Join us for a free event in the lecture theatre at Cardiff University's Hadyn Ellis Building. We will detail the progress it has made in several of our projects. These projects include:
- Public and Patient Involvement
- Palliative and Supportive Care Rapid Reviews
- Prof Awen Galimore's £1.2m programme grant for immunology
- The Wales Cancer Bank hosting for the world's largest clinical trial
- A chance to hear about Velindre Cancer Centre's plans for Transforming Cancer Services
Prior to the event, we will be holding a marketplace of information stalls for lab researchers from 11am - 2pm. There will be a free buffet lunch at 1pm.
Book your place using Eventbrite by following this link.